Educate your group about the issue of human trafficking.
She Has A Name provides community education through a unique curriculum that addresses human trafficking education and awareness. We are a research-minded organization focused on being a resource to those combatting trafficking.
Basic training includes the following:
Human Trafficking 101 | What is it? How and why does it happen?
Identify Problem Situations or Potential Victims | Where does it happen?
Responding to Human Trafficking | How can we best care for those affected?
Additional topics can be catered to specific audience needs, such as:
- A healthcare worker’s response to human trafficking
- Linked Evils | Human Trafficking and Drug Abuse in Ohio
- A Biblical Framework for human trafficking | How faith communities can join the cause
- Sex Trafficking 101
- Ethical Purchasing and Labor Trafficking
- Demand Reduction | Educating solicitors about the reality of prostitution and pornography
We've recently trained:
- Ohio School Board Association
- Staff Apr 2018
- Conference Nov 2018
- Franklin Co. Coroner's Opiate Crisis Coalition
- Apr 2018, Sep, Jun, and Mar 2017
- Columbus Gifted Academy Penny Harvest Club Mar 2018
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Regional meeting Feb 2018
- Webinar Jan 2018
- Conference Oct 2018
- Bexley High School Social Justice Club Feb 2018
Use the form below to request a speaker at your next event, conference, or staff development day.