Educate your group about the issue of human trafficking.
She Has A Name provides community education through a unique curriculum that addresses human trafficking education and awareness. We are a research-minded organization focused on being a resource to those combatting trafficking.
Basic training includes the following:
Human Trafficking 101 | What is it? How and why does it happen?
Identify Problem Situations or Potential Victims | Where does it happen?
Responding to Human Trafficking | How can we best care for those affected?
Additional topics can be catered to specific audience needs, such as:
- A healthcare worker’s response to human trafficking
- Linked Evils | Human Trafficking and Drug Abuse in Ohio
- A Biblical Framework for human trafficking | How faith communities can join the cause
- Sex Trafficking 101
- Ethical Purchasing and Labor Trafficking
- Demand Reduction | Educating solicitors about the reality of prostitution and pornography
Use the form below to request a speaker at your next event, conference, or staff development day.